MailScanner not using SpamAssassin

Brenda Bell b311b-ms at theotherbell.com
Mon Oct 26 00:05:03 UTC 2015

Thanks Jerry & Gao.

All is well now.

There was so much detail in the Mail Scanner User Guide I downloaded, I
thought I’d have a working system if I did everything in that book.
Apparently not. It really should have included links to the appropriate
Mail Scanner pages near the links to the MTA’s web sites. In fact, it
references the link, but says “For other information on other
supported MTAs”, leading one to believe that all you need to know
about Sendmail, Exim and Postfix are in the book.

Lesson learned.

Thanks so much for helping me get this working.