Betr.: Centos new install problems

Arjan Melein Amelein at Dantumadiel.eu
Tue Oct 20 07:38:34 UTC 2015

Which systemctl script are you using ?
I have the 'old' init.d script and that works fine on CentOS 7.
It kinda sounds like you're missing 1 of the sub programs it uses to try to read the pid file, at least if you can confirm the pid actually exists.
If that doesn't exist you might be having an selinux or normal permission problem instead.

-
Arjan

>>> Tony Clark <tclark at clarktechnical.com> 19-10-2015 17:25 >>>

I am attempting to build a new Centos 7 MailScanner-Postfix-Spamassassin
server.

I have installed most of the components, but I am getting the following
errors on service restarts.  Can someone please help me to debug?

Thanks everyone.

MailScanner.conf below

snip snip.