Allow .eib attachements for a single domain

Simon Buchanan greminn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 02:45:05 UTC 2015

Just me again :)

So I’ve checked the file with “file”, and the type comes out as this:

$ file S530-F2.eib
S530-F2.eib: 0420 Alliant virtual executable

Or short is “alliant”.. so i have this in filetype.rules.conf:

allow alliant - -

And this in filename.rules.conf:

allow \.eib$ - -

Yet it is still blocking these files with the following message "MailScanner: No programs allowed (6AOlsenAve.eib)”

Can anyone please check out what i have above? Is this correct?

Simon