User notification

Peter H. Lemieux mailscanner at replies.cyways.com
Thu Oct 8 14:32:52 UTC 2015

You can use a ruleset to modify the effects of the "Deliver Cleaned Messages" option.  We have this set to "no" globally because hardly any infected messages ever have legitimate content.  If you want to deliver cleaned messages to most recipients, but not to the listserver(s), you can write a ruleset with

To: listserver at example.com      no
To: default                     yes

You can also edit the various report files so they have zero length.  They will be attached but have no content.

Peter