Filename/type rules

Heino Backhaus heino.backhaus at fink-computer.de
Mon Nov 16 14:19:11 UTC 2015

please double check that the zip is realy a zip and not something else.
<filename>.arj just renamed to <filename>.zip for example. In this case
mailscanner will not look inside the archive cause it's an arj.
7zip will extract it anyway...

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

H. Backhaus

Fink-Computer Systeme
Heggrabenstr. 9, 35435 Wettenberg
Email: heino.backhaus at fink-computer.de
Web: www.fink-computer.de
Fax: +49-641-98444638
Fon: +49-641-98444640
UST-ID: DE151040770
HRB: 2143 Gießen
GF: Fredi Fink

"In retrospect it becomes clear that hindsight is definitely overrated!"

   -Alfred E. Neumann