MailScanner custom header modification

Арсений Черняков a.v.chernyakov at gmail.com
Thu May 21 10:00:46 UTC 2015

Hello.
We've deployed MailScanner as an email relay and virus/spam scanner.
We've encountered some messages that sent from various external servers
with "from" header set to our domain and rcpt-to set to various free
mailservers such as outlook.com. There is a plugin to spamassassin that
detects such messages and increaces spam score.
There is need to somehow modify Subject of such emails with [FRAUD] stamp
(for example) like SpamAssassin modifies it with [SPAM] stamp. Is it
possible to do with MailScanner?
Or maybe there is another way to do it?

Thank you.