mailscanner-4.85.2-3 on Debian Jessie

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Fri May 15 00:37:45 UTC 2015

Yup.  I already had clam and spamassassin installed but said yes anyway figuring the worst case it would just overwrite something with itself, and if something was missing it would take care of it.

I can post the install log to our ftp site if you like.  It'll have to be tomorrow - quitting time now.

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.