bounce-message

Mohammed Ejaz mejaz at cyberia.net.sa
Wed Mar 11 06:46:29 GMT 2015

Hi all

Some of the emails are bouncing back with below error message, any clue what
could be the reason

Thanks in advance for your kind support.

Ejaz

Our virus detector failed to completely analyse a message you sent:-

  To: 83088 at mcdonalds.com.sa, 83089 at mcdonalds.com.sa,
83090 at mcdonalds.com.sa, 83091 at mcdonalds.com.sa, 83092 at mcdonalds.com.sa,
83093 at mcdonalds.com.sa, 83094 at mcdonalds.com.sa, 83095 at mcdonalds.com.sa,
83096 at mcdonalds.com.sa, 83097 at mcdonalds.com.sa

  Subject: LINEN ORDERING (REMINDER)

  Date: Wed Mar 11 08:50:32 2015

Any parts of the message that could not be analysed will not have been
delivered.

If you are using Microsoft Outlook, we strongly recommend you change your
outgoing message format from "Rich Text" to "HTML" or "Plain Text".

1) Click on the "Tools" menu and choose "Options..."

2) Go to the "Mail Format" tab

3) For message format, select "HTML" or "Plain text"

4) Click OK

The virus detector said this about the message:

Report: Report: MailScanner: Message attempted to kill MailScanner