About Sign Clean Message.

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Mon Mar 9 09:30:39 GMT 2015

On Monday 09 March 2015 at 04:02:21 (EU time), 吳汝剛 wrote:

> Hello,
> I have installed MailScanner 4.84.6-1.
> I have about sign clean message question.I have set Sign Clean Messages =
> yes.And report file is correct.But I mail to anyone haven't any clean
> message in my mail.What's this problem?How to check and fix it?

I assume you have checked from the headers of delivered mail that they're
being processed by MS at all.

Have you defined the signature for both plain text and HTML messages?

Is it possible that you only defined a text signature, and you're looking at
HTML emails?

If the above ideas don't help, please share your mailscanner.conf without
comments and without blank lines (and without any sensitive data).

Regards,

Antony.

--
Software development can be quick, high quality, or low cost.

The customer gets to pick any two out of three.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.