install procedure debian testing / jessie?

Sylvain Viart sylvain at opensource-expert.com
Sat Mar 7 07:06:58 GMT 2015

Hi,

On 06/03/2015 22:02, Jerry Benton wrote:
> You can’t download the source tree and run the installer.

That why it fails for now. OK. ;-)
Is there an old doc how to build previous MS? Did you plan to change it?

> You have to build the package from the source.

hacked… Thanks for the hint.

Why this dependency to an extra programming language?

./config.index/parse_conf.php
./config.index/create_conf_array.php
./config.index/dump_config.php
./config.index/conf_array.php

Is there a doc how to Build your current MS? or a wiki I can post some
commands?
No deep doc writing, at start, blocks of bash output would be fine.

> Just wait until next week and I will have all of the packages done.
> You can test then.

yes too.

But I'm also interested in the building process.

I saw Build.* scripts but didn't notice where or how they are called.

I suspect I can call ./Build.all or ./Build.debian

I'm graphing (with a pen) the scripts order I guessed, I will scan the
result and post it.//

Don't think I'm hurrying you or something, I'm just playing with source
and digging the code.
Do your stuff.

Thanks.

Regards.