.gz Archives are _not_ analyzed correctly

Heino Backhaus heino.backhaus at fink-computer.de
Tue Jun 2 11:45:57 UTC 2015

Hello List,

so now after a lot of testing i can say that in my installation attached
.gz - Archives are not analyzed as i expect/want them to be...
Executables in .gz - Files will not be blocked. They are handled
different than in .zip - Files and I don't have a clue.
Is there anyone who can tell me what to do to block executeables in .gz
- Files ? Or where to look ?

Thanks
  -Heino