Duplicated messages

Mark Adams mark at workshopit.co.uk
Wed Jul 29 14:08:21 UTC 2015

It's not 1000 entries, its about that many (some id's with a huge amount
more) per message ID. The Mailscanner DB has over 9,000,000 entries for
that day. I was planning on looping through and deleting all the offending
entries for the 300+ emails that seemed to get stuck.

The mailscanner DB is currently 14G (maillog.MYD)