Duplicated messages

Mark Adams mark at workshopit.co.uk
Wed Jul 29 13:27:29 UTC 2015

Hi Jeremy,

No I haven't yet - I'm short on space on my root partition still because of
the large mysql DB so I want to clean that up first. Can you advise how
best to do this? Is it safe enough to do delete from maillog where
id='XXX';  for all the ID's with the dupes? is there any other tables that
need to be cleared?

Regards,
Mark