Duplicated messages

Mark Adams mark at workshopit.co.uk
Tue Jul 28 15:49:10 UTC 2015

Of course, apologies - I'm using Mailwatch. Any advice on how to most
efficiently pull things out of quarantine via command-line? (note they are
stored as "message" rather than queue items, that would be too easy..)

I don't have Archive enabled, everything has gone in to the quarantine
because of this "Other Bad Content Detected"