Mailscanner and Base64

Lev Nagdimunov levnagdimunov0 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 12 04:15:40 UTC 2015

Hello Andrew,

The issue comes up when doing immediate forwarding. That is, a people setup an email address to forward to some other address that they actually check (whether that be because the other address is old and rarely used anymore, or because they don't receive enough traffic to check that address very often or some other reason). Therefore, they receive email and have immediate forwarding setup via virtual aliases. This immediate forwarding, if disarmed, will get rejected if the email is DKIM signed. The only solution I can see currently is to disable disarming, but it would be nice to have the ability to disable it only in cases where there is a DKIM signature present.

    Lev