Mailscanner and Base64

Lev Nagdimunov levnagdimunov0 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 11 21:55:17 UTC 2015

Jerry,

Found the issue, mostly its between the chair and the keyboard. Turns out the specific emails I was using as a test are not only base64 but they contain something MailScanner was disarming. Disarming anything breaks DKIM anyway since it changes the content, therefore the base64 issue becomes irrelevant. And it looks like base64 line length is changed only when the body is modified (e.g. disarmed) by mailscanner. Probably should add a note in the configuration about DKIM and disarming similar to the one that already exists for DKIM and headers. An option to not disarm only when the email is DKIM signed would be great but that's a feature request and not a bug like I thought.

Thank you,

   Lev