Different SA scan results

Peter Lemieux mailscanner at replies.cyways.com
Fri Feb 27 13:05:29 GMT 2015

Most of the differences I see are the additional blacklist entries for
the message.  If enough time has elapsed between the message's arrival
and your testing, the message may have been reported to blacklists
during the interval.  I see this happen all the time.  Messages that
fail to trip my rules upon arrival later appear on blacklists if I run a
command-line SpamAssassin check.

Peter