DKIM and MailScanner Watermarking

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Mon Feb 23 16:39:04 GMT 2015

In  my experience Yahoo has a lot to answer for their weak security,
spammy mail accounts and dodgy spam history..

They are the last company to be bleating on about  security given their
poor track record.

Personally, watermarks stops backscatter and allows for NDRs to be
handled more efficiently.

If the price paid for that is not being able to email Yahoo, then so be it.

P.