Filename Restrictions Not working

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Tue Feb 17 23:02:00 GMT 2015

So I'm thinking maybe it's a permissions issue?  If you put a file in the temp dir that MailScanner uses (probably /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming) and then try to scan that as the user that your MailScanner is running as, does it return a proper response?  What are the permissions on that directory?

Does virus scanning work as advertised if you send an eicar "infected" file?

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.