McAfee VirusScan Enterprise for Linux

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at usherbrooke.ca
Tue Feb 17 13:18:01 GMT 2015

Ryan,

I’ve been told this product is not suited for MailScanner use as it scans files as soon as they are created, the same way it works on a Windows PC. MailScanner has to be able to save the files to disk and then scan the files and get a return code about the results of the scan. From what I’ve been told, this is not how this product works.

Denis