MailScanner v4.85.1-1

Achim J. Latz achim+mailwatch at qustodium.net
Tue Feb 3 22:03:37 GMT 2015

Hello Jerry:

On 03/02/2015 22:07, Jerry Benton wrote:
> I have updated the change log on github to reflect the changes since the last version. Jules sent me his entire development environment a while back. I am working on a new build now. I will need to test it before release. I will try to have it out to this list next week for a sanity check. Once I (and others) have confirmed I have not screwed it up I will post it on the website.
>
> https://github.com/MailScanner/v4/blob/master/ChangeLog

Thanks for including my updated Spanish translation I had sent do the
Baruwa project.

At the same time, I believe that it would be also correct to remove all
the footers that contain this text:

"For all your IT requirements visit: http://www.transtec.co.uk"

which appear to be at least some of the German and Spanish report texts.

Cheers, Achim