MailScanner Statistics

Walt Thiessen wt at dld2000.com
Fri Dec 25 14:02:17 UTC 2015

Sure, most of the web uses javascript. These days, it's hard to find
websites that DON'T use javascript in one form or another. So what?

As for being "obsessed", I think Jerry's original post answers that.
It's not an obsession to want to know how much interest there is in what
you're offering.

Does data collection go too far? Sure, but do we really need to throw
out the baby with the bathwater in order to place limits?