Searching the list archive - was: Pyzor integration

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Dec 9 04:55:11 UTC 2015

On 12/08/2015 05:44 PM, Steve Weigold wrote:
> Greetings
>
> Apologies if this has been asked before, but while I found the list
> archive, I couldn't find a means to search it and considering it goes
> back many years, scanning by hand seemed a bit overwhelming. If there's
> a search capability for it that I've missed, please let me know.

You can always use google and limit the results to the
lists.mailscanner.info domain with the query fragment
site:lists.mailscanner.info. You can also use the inurl: query to limit
results to a year or month with, e.g., inurl:2015 or inurl:2015-January.

E.g. search for

site:lists.mailscanner.info pyzor

which still gives a lot of results or

site:lists.mailscanner.info inurl:2014 pyzor

which gives a more manageable number.