bitdefender experience

Sun Dec 6 09:32:29 UTC 2015

I take it that you're wanting to use it for your personal mail server
not, for a business?It was one of my choices  as an AV. However the
problem with most AV companies is that that they only offer the Linux
version of their product as a quote. And most  AV companies I mailed
never even replied, maybe 2 out of the 10  mailed me back. I called one
company NOD32, and the person I spoke to barely even knew what Linux
was. The only company offering the Linux version of their product on
their website was F-PROT, so  I can't give you any real advice on that,
so it seems like most businesses  expect that you're a company if you're
running an av product under Linux and that might be the reason why you
can only get it as a quote with 99% of the AV companies.  Just my two
cents on that ;)

Maarten