dkim and Mailscanner
mailinglists at feedmebits.nl
Fri Dec 4 20:22:52 UTC 2015
I the the message headers are exactly the same. So I sent an email to
auth-results at verifier.port25.com to get a report.
It's the Canonicalized Bodies that are different.
When the test passes I get my dns records back:
default._domainkey.feedmebits.nl. 86121 IN TXT "v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDaf6SefY18HUDitRouHw9eP0zJ9W8BY2x+urENVAdmV/ghPjVnqjemJLBySGrXLiMiNO2Vs9js+3BVyblUZRj2CnK6uqUlkyWnJ9GUpZ8pfKZDP1s9gP0ASCDdsMzXEcNnPqyeko2jgbIn5eiZ6xeKwX/qV8JIQsTo/XzqWko7mwIDAQAB"
default._domainkey.feedmebits.nl. 86121 IN TXT "o=~"
Public key used for verification: default._domainkey.feedmebits.nl (1024 bits)
And when the the test fails I get the following back in the body:
At least I found where exactly it goes wrong, now to find where the problem comes from.
On 12/04/2015 07:29 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> On 12/04/2015 10:16 AM, Maarten wrote:
>> Is there way to get set mailscanner into verbose or debug log mode, so I
>> can see what's actually happening. Normal mode I can only see when it's
>> scanning a message etc.
> You could just compare the body of your sent message with the one that
> fails verification after receipt to see what's different.
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
More information about the MailScanner