Rule for Calendar Appointments

Bryan Laurila blaurila at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 28 18:37:08 UTC 2015

I asked this a couple weeks ago and no one replied...  Just tossing it out again to see if anyone has any ideas.

I have noticed over the past couple months that I have hadan increase in the number of spam false positives for calendar appointments. Does anyone have a working rule that would decrease the spamassassin score for calendar appointments? Or is there a rule or setting that I can modify to allow calendarappointments through regardless of their spam score? Thanks,   Bryan