Does anyone know of a way to allow exchange Auto replys

Scott B. Anderson sbanderson at impromed.com
Thu Aug 27 18:14:34 UTC 2015

I never thought about this issue as I set up an agent to populate the whitelist hourly from our CRM database, which includes all the email addresses of my end users.  I'm going to guess you need to set up a rule set file to do it by domain, exempting your own from spam checks but nothing else.
(As for my own, I set it to '1' to add 1 to the spam score, as I figure SpamAssassin will do the work instead )

Scott Anderson

Rely On Us.
ImproMed LLC