Whitelist not working

Dave Jones dave at jonesol.com
Wed Aug 26 22:55:43 UTC 2015

FYI.  The EFA Project is a nice little project that is a VM of
MailScanner and MailWatch along with a tuned Postfix setup.  This
saves a lot of time and debugging of little issues like this one.  If
nothing else you can download it and put it in a Virtualbox to check
out and compare settings for troubleshooting issues like this.
http://efa-project.org/