mailscanner db

Walt Thiessen wt at dld2000.com
Thu Aug 6 19:56:06 UTC 2015

Thanks to Michael and Jerry who answered my question in mid-July about
individual white lists.

I finally was able to make some time to delve into this, and after
poking around for awhile, I have another question.

I was looking at the mailscanner database through phpMyAdmin to try to
get a feel for how stuff is organized. To my surprise, the only table
with data in it is the maillog table. All others are empty.

As an experiment, I whitelisted an email address in one of my domains.
While I can see the rule in spam.whitelist.rules, I still don't see it
in the MySQL db.

Can someone point me to any documentation that would help me to
understand what I'm seeing?

Walt