signature attachment character set problem

Sinan Alyuruk salyuruk at cyh.com.tr
Mon Aug 3 15:14:57 UTC 2015

Hello,

I had add a text company signatures  to outgoing messages by
Mailscanner. Also I have to use Latin-5 or Utf-8 encoding in attachment
files as Turkish language has different charset regarding form us-ascii,
and Latin-1

Setting "Attachment Encoding Charset" to ISO-8859-9 or UTF-8 did not
help although I  had correctly encode the attachment files in respective
charset. Especially some Outlook versions make signatures messy which
are attached my Mailscanner.

Any known solutions?

Thanks,

--