Executable vs Binary

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Wed Apr 22 19:36:32 UTC 2015

Shawn – any progress on this?  The message with the files that Jerry attached in his reply to you got blocked by my MailScanner gateway (I just noticed that today).  Did you receive them?  If not, you’ll have to get them via ftp or something.  If you did receive them OK, have you had a chance to work on the issue?

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.