Executable vs Binary

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Thu Apr 16 20:08:48 UTC 2015

I was fighting that a while back.  Actually, I still am.  See the "filename/filetype not working properly" thread in the archives.  Long story short, one person said that a newer version of /usr/bin/file fixed the issue.  I haven't verified that yet.

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.