update_bad_phishing_emails

Paul Overton paul at trusted-management.com
Wed Apr 8 09:49:09 UTC 2015

Jerry,

First of all, many thanks for providing a new site and support services for MailScanner. I was an early adopter and have been using it ever since.

I have updated one of my servers to run your latest version of MS and found that many of the essential elements have indeed been updated. However I note that the binary "update_bad_phishing_emails" is the original version from 2 years ago, and is broken due to lack of support over the past years. (Domain pointers missing etc).

I had had a solution running for much of that time, but your latest changes to the support web sites now prevent this file from updating.

Have you re-crested the necessary back end support for the above file? And if so what changed do we need to make to re-enable this function?

Regards & Thanks

--
Paul Overton

dangerous content by Trusted Management Limited, and is
believed to be clean.