DMARC with MailScanner

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Fri Apr 3 17:38:46 UTC 2015

Right.  I was just thinking that the MTA could perform the test, update the database, then let MailScanner "do the right thing" depending on user settings therein.  It would be nice to have one stop shopping w/in MailScanner though, independent of the MTA.

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.