Betr.: Re: pfSense virtualized with mailscanner doesn't run

Jorge Barosa jorge.barosa at outlook.com
Mon Sep 15 12:17:57 IST 2014

Hi,
Thanks for your reply:
Here is the respose for  'MailScanner --lint --debug':
# MailScanner --lint --debugTrying to setlogsock(unix)
Reading configuration file /usr/pbi/mailscanner-amd64/etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.confReading configuration file /usr/pbi/mailscanner-amd64/etc/MailScanner/conf.d/READMECould not read executable /usr/local/sbin/sendmail at /usr/pbi/mailscanner-amd64/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 2897Error in line 33, file "/usr/local/sbin/sendmail" for sendmail does not exist (or can not be read) at /usr/pbi/mailscanner-amd64/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 3151Could not read directory /var/spool/postfix/incoming at /usr/pbi/mailscanner-amd64/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 2874Error in configuration file line 27, directory /var/spool/postfix/incoming for outqueuedir does not exist (or is not readable) at /usr/pbi/mailscanner-amd64/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 3238File containing list of incoming queue dirs (/var/spool/postfix/hold) does not exist at /usr/pbi/mailscanner-amd64/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 1819
Checking version numbers...Version number in MailScanner.conf (4.84.6) is correct.
Your envelope_sender_header in spam.assassin.prefs.conf is correct.Can't use string ("/var/spool/mqueue.in") as an ARRAY ref while "strict refs" in use at /usr/pbi/mailscanner-amd64/sbin/MailScanner line 536.

In pfSense I don't have any more logs in   /var/log/messages, /var/log/maillog
Thank you