delaying mails

Alex Neuman alex at vidadigital.com.pa
Mon Oct 6 23:51:34 IST 2014

If you have a spare server and can pay by PayPal I can give you a solution,
but in order for it to work with *some* users those users will have to be
on a separate server.

This is *way beyond* the scope of MailScanner or the MTA for that matter.

It's still doable, though.

*Alex Neuman van der Hans*Reliant Technologies / Vida Digital
http://vidadigital.com.pa/
<http://t.signauxdeux.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0SmZ58dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7sM9dn7dK_MMdBzM2-04?t=http%3A%2F%2Fvidadigital.com.pa%2F&si=5887134288314368&pi=3f56071d-fcf5-406e-a610-007c0b696859>

Mobile: +507-6781-9505
Work: +507-832-6725
Work (USA): +1-440-253-9789
Skype: AlexNeuman
<http://t.signauxdeux.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0SmZ58dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7sM9dn7dK_MMdBzM2-04?t=&si=5887134288314368&pi=3f56071d-fcf5-406e-a610-007c0b696859>

Don't miss Vida Digital on LiveStream
<http://t.signauxdeux.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0SmZ58dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7sM9dn7dK_MMdBzM2-04?t=http%3A%2F%2Fnew.livestream.com%2Faccounts%2F5061819&si=5887134288314368&pi=3f56071d-fcf5-406e-a610-007c0b696859>
!
Saturdays 8am-10am on 104.3FM Panama

Follow *@AlexNeuman
<http://t.signauxdeux.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0SmZ58dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7sM9dn7dK_MMdBzM2-04?t=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Falexneuman&si=5887134288314368&pi=3f56071d-fcf5-406e-a610-007c0b696859>*