Mailscanner ovf appliance

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Wed Oct 1 17:50:19 IST 2014

They don't say on their web page but I'm wondering what versions of software they're bundling and if they publish a repo to keep it up to date.  In particular Mailwatch, clamAV and spamassassin.  The enterprise distributions do a really poor job of updating things like spamassassin and clamAV...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.