REJECT (not bounce) spam with HI score?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Mon Nov 10 11:20:17 GMT 2014

On Monday 10 November 2014 at 11:38:48 (EU time), Sim wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Is it possible to "drop SMTP connection with a reject code", and not close
> with "250 Ok...", if the score is Hi or with virus?

No, because MailScanner itself does not manage SMTP - it is not an MTA.

You would need to implement this function in your receiving MTA.

MailScanner only sees the mail after it has been fully received and queued by
the receiving MTA.

Antony.

--
This email was created using 100% recycled electrons.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.