SYSERR(root): rewrite: excessive recursion (max 50), ruleset canonify

TSSB Sdn Bhd christian at tssb.com.my
Mon Nov 10 05:03:08 GMT 2014

Hi,

I am having a problem with my sendmail right now. I'm using CentOS5 running
on BlueQuartz 5100R Series

I am not able to send to my domain and keep receiving the error

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for
the recipient domain domain.name.com from domain.name.com [IP address]

The error that the other server returned was:
554 5.0.0 rewrite: excessive recursion (max 50), ruleset canonify

Thanks & Regards,

TSSB Sdn Bhd
35-1, Jalan Tanjung SD 13/2,
Bandar Sri Damansara,