Has anyone seen when the load on a MailScanner server

Philip Parsons pparsons at techeez.com
Thu May 29 23:54:10 IST 2014

So digging further into this I have found that it is at the same time there are a bunch of these messages in the logs..

May 23 15:06:15  MailScanner[4971]: Commercial scanner clamav timed out!
May 23 15:06:15 MailScanner[4971]: clamav: Failed to complete, timed out
May 23 15:06:15 MailScanner[4971]: Virus Scanning: Denial Of Service attack is in message s4NLTn3v008504

I do not know of a section in Mailscanner.conf related to that ?