Has anyone seen when the load on a MailScanner server

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Wed May 28 08:46:53 IST 2014

What is happening is your queue is exceeding the threshold set (800 by
default I think) where MailScanner just starts to process the email without
scanning it. If your server is getting hit by a surge of email and
MailScanner cannot keep up, it stops doing checks.

Of course, I could be wrong. Happens a lot.

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 8:57 AM, Joolee <mailscanner at joolee.nl> wrote:

> You probably hit a timeout somewhere. Can you find out from the logs which
> component times out?
>

> On 28 May 2014 03:37, Philip Parsons <pparsons at techeez.com> wrote:
>
>> Gets too high like 5 or 6 that MailScanner marks all messages as spam ?
>> If you have seen this is there something we can change that changes the
>> process ?
>>
>> Thank you
>> P Parsons
>> --