Re: MailScanner filtering out less and less spam

Jonathan Horne jonathanmhorne at outlook.com
Tue May 27 15:24:04 IST 2014

the only one not enabled as Always Include SpamAssassin Report.  the spam score number format was %d I think, but I tried the setting below, looks like that will be more verbose.

overall, im not seeing rules get skipped, but emails that are obviously spams are just being no scored as such.

thanks for the advice!