MailScanner filtering out less and less spam

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Fri May 23 14:42:24 IST 2014

Hi
add the SA info into email headers to see what the score and rule hits are
( helps with debug), in MailScanner.conf make sure the follow are set thus:

Spam Score Number Format = %5.2f

Detailed Spam Report = yes

Include Scores In SpamAssassin Report = yes

Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes

Spam Score Number Format = %5.2f
This should give you some clue as to whats (not) happening as first step

--
Martin Hepworth, CISSP
Oxford, UK