with Sophos 9

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Tue May 20 11:49:57 IST 2014

I'm using Sophos 9 and oddly my experience with Sophos Support was quite positive.

Savscan works perfectly well, although in the (perhaps unlikely) event I have some time on my hands in the near future, I'm going to look at a custom plugin for the SAVDI interface, as calling savscan for each batch isn't wonderfully efficient.

Stef