Postfix long queue IDs

Alvaro Marín alvaro at hostalia.com
Mon May 5 10:19:18 IST 2014

Hi again,

I see that the problem appears using Postfix's long IDs and
hash_queue_depth > 1 (I use this feature with "2").
With hash_queue_depth=1 (Postfix's default) and changing the regexp of
Postfix.pm, as is said in the thread of the URL I pasted before, runs fine.

Regards,

--
Alvaro Marín Illera
Hostalia Internet