Score on attachments

Max Kipness max at inmindlabs.com
Sat Jun 28 01:08:31 IST 2014

>Or you could just let MailScanner do its job and not deliver these files - along with the e-mails with the dangerous attachments.

Is there a way in MailScanner to not send the email if the attachment is an SCR (or zip with enclosed SCR)? Currently MailScanner is stripping the SCR/ZIP, but sending the email anyway with the attached text file warning that the SCR is on the unacceptable list.

I think this was the original path I was trying to take to resolve this problem, but could not find a way to do it.

Max