2 fold question

Philip Parsons pparsons at techeez.com
Wed Jun 18 19:04:33 IST 2014

Can anyone let me know what the difference is between using clamav or clamavmodule

The reason I ask is because after upgrading to clamav 0.98.4 and using clamavmodule I get cannot load database memory issue but not when I use clamav ?  Did not have this issue with clamav 0.98.3  The system is running 4 gig's of memory..

Thank you.
Philip Parsons

IMPORTANT NOTICE
This e-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying and distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error and e-mail confirmation to the sender.