{Disarmed} Re: New to MailScanner

Greg Ledford gledford at phhwtechnology.com
Wed Jul 30 18:27:05 IST 2014

Trust me, I Googled a ton before I bothered the list. I haven’t found anything that meets my needs. Since I run Postfix-Amavis-Spamassassin as a front-end for Exchange, I haven’t found anyone who has successfully tied in the latest version of MailScanner into this type of configuration. Just saying Google it doesn’t even remotely answer the question I originally asked, either. ;)

Greg Ledford
PHHW Technology Services LLC
1000 Corporate Centre Dr, Ste 200
Franklin, TN 37067