MailScanner Deficiency: Multi-Ruleset Processing per Email Recipient

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 14:49:04 IST 2014

Might want to also consider having a more flexible approach as Alex had
mentioned.
Will also help with some of the hardware requirements as you can also
reject non-valid recipients at MTA as well as splitting the emails up, so
the core MailScanner farm has less to do.

--
Martin Hepworth, CISSP
Oxford, UK