Inline Signature Add Custom Variable

Shawn Iverson IversonS at rushville.k12.in.us
Mon Jan 20 12:44:41 GMT 2014

To MailScanner Listserv:

I am attempting to add a custom variable to an inline signature.

id=$id works fine, but if I add token=$token,  the line disappears from the signature in HTML and is missing at that point in the TXT signature.

I am wanting to pass a token so that the CGI script that I am calling can use it to pass a message to sa-learn more securely.

I attempted to modify code in Message.pm to alleviate this, but I am having trouble locating what is causing this.  Even when I explicitly define a static $token in Message.pm in the ReadVirusWarning subroutine, it is ignored.

Shawn Iverson
Rush County Schools
District Technology Coordinator
iversons at rushville.k12.in.us